Hayao Miyazaki (宫崎骏) (born 5th January 1941, in Tokyo, Japan) is one of the Japan's greatest animation directors.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Neighbour Totoro by Hayao Miyazaki

My Neighbour Totoro is my first comic collection for this author, Hayao Miyazaki. This comic consists of 4 series and every page of the comics is color. It is not like others comics which are in black and white.

I like the little sister and the totoro. They are so cute! After reading this comic, I started to search for any related items of totoro. I managed to buy My Neighbour Totoro's picture book, book marks and VCD. I expanded my collection for Hayao Miyazaki's animation VCD/DVD.

The Story begins here:
Satsuki, an 11 year old girl, and her 4 year old sister, Mei, move into an old house in rural Japan with their father, so as to be closer to the hospital where their mother is recovering from an illness.

Mei was the first to see Totoro, the keeper of the forest, and when she got lost while trying to go to her mother; it was only because of Totoro and Neko Bus’ help that Satsuki was able to find her. Neko Bus is the Cat Bus.

The story is about their encounter with Totoro and how their mother returns home.

No comments:

My Neighbour Totoro (龙猫) Comics